RE: [EFM] Okay, okay, consider me reminded....

All,

I have a hunch that the reflector has been compromised in some way.  Else,
Hugh's company/personal mail application has been compromised.  All
Microsoft NT based IP stack and applications are very prone to "hacks" and
viruses.  For example, only those that were not using Microsoft NT, W2000,
XP, or W2003 tended to not be effected by the latest "worm" and did not
need the "security update".  I am sure that we can have some patience with
Hugh in regard to this.

Thank you,
Roy Bynum