[EFM] DO NOT send "remove" messages to the reflector

All,

For the benefit of Kevin and others, the message "do not send remove
message to the reflector" should be interpreted as,

"DO NOT send remove messages to the reflector."

To send a such a message demonstrates a fundamental lack of
understanding of e-mail and network related matters. No one who
understands e-mail would expect that sending a message to all of the
recipients of a mailing list would be the correct way of removing
oneself from the list.

Think carefully - do you want to contact the sender or the recipients?

Please follow this link for complete (and simple to understand)
instructions:

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/efm/reflector.html

My apologies to all those who understand the process and are irritated
by these messages. Additionally, I apologize for the flood of "remove"
and "me too" messages which will inevitably follow this one.

Hugh.