[EFM] September Interim Editorial Report Uploaded

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force,

I have uploaded the editorial report from our IEEE Interim Meeting in
Italy last month.

Amongst other things, the presentation includes a breakdown of the
clauses by topic. Given the restructure effort that was made to D2.1,
you may find this presentation helpful in your reading of the draft.

You can find links to the report from the September web page as well as
the comments web page. Here is a direct link for your convenience:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/efm/public/sep03/diab_1_0903.pdf

Happy reading and commenting!

--
Wael William Diab