[EFM] RE: [802.3] P802.3ah Proposed Comment Responses to D2.1 Recirculation Uploaded

William,

Thanks for your note.

Although I will be at the Plenary, I will be busy with P802.17.

If you wish, I'm willing to be pulled in (on a need basis)
for editorial discussions.

I think you should plan to send a representative to the IEEE/RAC
meeting on Thursday evening, since the OUI issues appear to be
rather controversial (even within the IEEE/RAC) at present.

DVJ

David V. James
3180 South Ct
Palo Alto, CA 94306