[EFM] IEEE P802.3ah Draft 3.0: Comments with Proposed Responses

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3 CSMA/CD Working Group
and the IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force,

Your 802.3ah editorial teams have produced suggested responses to the
968 comments in our D3.0 comment database!

A pdf with the comments and suggested responses can be downloaded from
our comments page at:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/efm/public/comments/

or can be downloaded directly using the following link:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/efm/public/comments/d3_0/D3_0_proposed_comment_responses_010904.pdf

My thanx to all the editorial teams, our editorial leads and STF Chairs
as well as our honorary comment editor, Brad, for all of their hard work.

There is a fair amount of work and a significant number of comments for
us to get through next week. So please try downloading and reviewing the
proposed responses ahead of the meeting.

I look forward to our meeting in Vancouver

--
Wael William Diab
Editor-In-Chief, IEEE 802.3ah