[EFM] Re: [802.1] March 2004 reaffirmation of Chairs and Officers of 802

Gentle People:

     I am forwarding the following from the 802.1 reflector
because I believe it might be of interest to the group.

     In the future I would suggest that the 802.3 leadership
should share this information with the group.

Thomas Dineen