[EFM] Additional Meeting Announcement

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force,
and the IEEE 802.3 CSMA/CD Working Group,

Please reserve the date of May 12, 2004 on your
calendars for a task force meeting to be conducted
by teleconference.

The teleconference will begin at 8:00 am Pacific
Daylight Time. Dialing information for the
teleconference will be provided in the near future.

The purpose of the teleconference meeting will be
to resolve any comments that may result from a 3rd sponsor
re-circulation ballot.

The task force meeting in Santa Clara got underway
today, and we made significant progress on the comments
that were received during the 2nd sponsor re-circulation
ballot. The meeting will continue through Tuesday, April 13,
and I expect that we will complete the task of considering
and producing responses to all of the comments.

Howard Frazier
Chair, IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force