[EFM] May 12 Conference Call Information

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force,
and the IEEE 802.3 CSMA/CD Working Group,

As previously announced, we will hold a conference
call on May 12, 2004 to resolve any and all comments
that may arise from the third sponsor recirculation
ballot on IEEE Draft P802.3ah/D3.3. Dialing information
for the call is as follows:

Date/Time: May 12, 2004, 09:30 AM America/Los_Angeles
MeetingID: 802324

Meeting Access Phone Numbers:
Local San Jose & International : 408-902-7866
Domestic Toll Free (Outside San Jose ONLY) : 866-902-7866

I expect that the meeting will take no more than 2.5 hours.

My thanks to Hugh Barrass, our esteemed vice-chair, for
arranging the conference call.

Howard Frazier
Chair, IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force