[EFM] Approval of IEEE Std 802.3ah-2004

Title: Approval of IEEE Std 802.3ah-2004

Colleagues:

My congratulations to the P802.3ah Task Force on a job well done.  P802.3ah/D3.3 was approved by RevCom yesterday and as expected with RevCom unanimous recommendation for approval, the IEEE-SA Standards Board this morning approved the project on its consent agenda.  My thanks go to the Task Force officers and editors for a well run project, as well as those that made technical contributions and reviewed the drafts during the balloting of this project.

Bob Grow
Chair, IEEE 802.3 Working Group
bob.grow@ieee.org