Re: [EFM] Bug in definition of OAMDiscoveryState values (Annex 30B)

Hi Bob -

Here's a more detailed historical perspective if it helps.

D3.0:  Clause 57 had the correct states, but we had yet to have the state reflected in Clause 30 (or 30B).

D3.1:  Responses to comments updated Clause 30/30B, but only with with "send local remote" (missed "send local remote ok") - e.g. we did not get all C57 states reflected in C30/30B. But at least 30/30B were consistent.

D3.2: Response to comment corrected C30 with all C57 states, but we missed updating C30B, which created the inconsistency.

I'm sure the comment was against C30 and not against 30B, so we resolved it but created some inconsistency between 30/30B.

- Matt