RE: [EFM] Necessity of DBA mechanisms ...

Harry,

Actually, I have exactly the opposite point.  I am less concerned about
overall latency than I am latency variance.  Unsolicited grant service will
vary the latency based on the grant requests from the other UNIs as
well.  This causes an overall lack of predictability and pre-determination
that can not be defined very well in a high margin service SLA.

Thank you,
Roy Bynum