Re: [EFM] EFM Requirements

Thank you, Sherman,

      so we come to 9.5Mb/s for a "regular" customer possible downgrades in the
bit rate for out-ranging ones. However, this number you got putting two video
channels which are in principal asymmetric. Here I come to a requirement:
Downstream = 9.5 Mb/s
Upstream      = 1.5 Mb/s + 1.5 Mb/s = 3 Mb/s (I added another 1.5 Mb/s for
better data interactive services).

Looks close to the original VDSL requirement 22/3 Mb/s!

Am I interpreting you right?

Vladimir.