Re: FW: [EFM-P2MP] FW: [EFM] EFM FEC Proposals

Raanan,

why is the disparity checking function affected differently
from any of the other 8B/10B coding rules? Perhaps
I am missing something, so I would like you to elaborate,
perhaps providing a brief example of a scenario that you
think would cause trouble.

Howard