[EFM] GREETINGS FROM USMAN BAKO.

Dr.Usman Bako
Email: usman_bako@rediffmail.com
	   bakom@rediffmail.com
Tel: 234 8033026121
Lagos, Nigeria.
E-fax: +1 775-655-3190

Dear Sir,

REQUEST FOR AN URGENT CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

After due deliberation with my colleagues, we have decided to forward to
you this business proposal. We want a reliable person who could assists in
the transfer the sum of Twenty Million, Three Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars ($20,300,000). Via International Bank Draft Cashable in any
First World Countries.

This fund resulted from an over-invoiced bill from contracts awarded by us
under the budget allocation to our Ministry. This bill has been approved
for payment by the other concerned Ministries. The contract has since been
executed, commissioned and the contractor was paid the actual cost of the
contract. We are left with the balance US$20.3M as part of the
over-invoiced amount which we have deliberated over estimated for our own
use. But under our protocol division, we as civil servants are forbidden
to operate or own foreign accounts. This is why we are soliciting your
assistance in this manner and regard. As you may want to know and to make
you less curious, I got your address from adverts in the business
directory.

I am the Chief Accountant/Internal Auditor of the Contract Award Committee
(CAC) of the Federal Ministry of Works (F.M.W.). This transaction is very
much free from all sorts of RISKS and TROUBLE from my Government. We the
F.M.W. Officials involved in this deal have put in many years in service
to this Ministry. We have been exercising patience for this opportunity
for so long and to most of us this is a lifetime opportunity we cannot
afford to miss.

We have agreed to COMPENSATE you duly if agreement is reached by both of
us and I and one of my colleagues involved in this deal will come to your
country to arrange for our share, upon the confirmation from you, that the
Certified International Bank Draft has been Approved and Raised in your
favour.

Consequent upon your acceptance of this proposal, kindly confirm your
interest by the above email address. (Please fax to my American-fax number
which is +1 775-593-0605.Your indication by revert email or fax to me of
your sincere and serious interest will enable me fax you or brief you of
the PROCEDURES FOR THIS TRANSACTION. If my line is busy, please keep
trying you will surely get through.

NOTE: In the event of your inability to handle this transaction please
inform us so that we can look for another reliable person who can assist
in this respect as we have mapped out 20% as compensation for your
assistance to take care of your bills locally and internationally.

It might surprise you why we choose you and trusted you for this
transaction. Yes, we believe that good friends can be discovered and
business like this cannot be realized without mutual trust. This is why we
have decided to trust you for this transaction.

Be further informed that everyone's interest and security had been
considered before you were contacted, so be rest assured and feel free to
go into this transaction with us. But let Honesty and Trust be our
watchword throughout this transaction and your prompt reply will be highly
appreciated.

Thank you, and God bless.

Best Regards,

DR.Usman Bako