RE: [EFM] test

Frank,

Without the ability to use the proper words to respond to some of the
pre-conceived notions that are appearing in the reflector, it is very hard
to be able to prove that some of those notions have no relevance in today's
commercial consumer market.  Without the ability to use the proper words to
prove the falsehood of those pre-conceived notions it becomes easy to go
off and create a product technology that does not have the "broad market"
that 802.3 is used to.

Thank you,
Roy Bynum