[802.3_DIALOG] No CEI-VSR Ad hoc Call tomorrow

All,

I have received a few emails regarding an ad hoc call tomorrow on June 15.  We had discussed this on the last call.  Unfortunately, given my recent travels, I was not able to get an announcement out soon enough, and I am also currently out of the country.  Therefore, our next call will be on 6/29 at 11am Eastern.  If you have not received the call / net meeting info, please contact me.

Also, if you wish to give a presentation, please contact me.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, OIF CEI-28G-VSR Liaison Response Ad hoc