Thread Links Date Links

Re: [802.3_DIALOG] OIF CEI-28G-VSR Response Ad Hoc:: Meeting Reminders

Found this but no conf call details ?

From: John D'Ambrosia [mailto:jdambrosia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2010 3:07 PM
To: STDS-802-3-DIALOG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_DIALOG] OIF CEI-28G-VSR Response Ad Hoc:: Meeting Reminders

Dear Ad Hoc Participants:

Friendly reminder that we will be having our next ad hoc call  / net meeting on Tuesday, 6/29, from 11am to 1pm Eastern.  If you would like to present, please send me an email, so I may prepare the agenda accordingly.

Please remember before the call to review the IEEE-SA patent policy, which may be found at

Also, please note that we are suppose to provide the IEEE 802.3 Working Group with a proposed response as the closing plenary in July.  With that in mind, we will hold a face-to-face meeting at the IEEE 802 Plenary on Tuesday July 13 from 7pm to 9pm Pacific.  As soon as I know meeting details, I will make an announcement.

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, OIF CEI-28G VSR Response Ad Hoc