Re: [802.3_DIALOG] OIF CEI-28G-VSR Response Ad Hoc:: Meeting Reminders

The Ad Hoc Call is happening right now.  Here is the information that you should need to join the Live Meeting and/or Call.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

When: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 11:00 AM-1:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).
Where: Teleconference
Note: The GMT offset above does not reflect daylight saving time adjustments.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

When: Tuesday, Jun 29, 2010 11:00 AM (EDT)
Scheduled to Occur: Once
Duration: 2:00

John D'Ambrosia has invited you to attend an online meeting using Microsoft Office Live Meeting.
https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/force10/join?id=GJHFM6&role=attend&pw=N7T%5B%5Bhx
Meeting time: Jun 29, 2010 11:00 AM (EDT)
Add to my Outlook Calendar:
https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/force10/meetingICS?id=GJHFM6&role=attend&pw=N7T%5B%5Bhx&i=i.ics
AUDIO INFORMATION
*	Telephone conferencing Choose one of the following:
*	Start Live Meeting client, and then in Voice & Video pane under Join Audio options, click Call Me. The conferencing service will call you at the number you specify. (Recommended)
*	Use the information below to connect:
        Toll-free:            +1 (866) 230-8876
        Toll:                 +1 (702) 696-5764
        Participant code:     4303589867

FIRST-TIME USERS
To save time before the meeting, check your system to make sure it is
ready to use Microsoft Office Live Meeting.
TROUBLESHOOTING
Unable to join the meeting? Follow these steps:
1.	Copy this address and paste it into your web browser: https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/force10/join
2.	Copy and paste the required information:
Meeting ID: GJHFM6
Entry Code: N7T[[hx
Location: https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/force10 If you still cannot enter the meeting, contact support:
http://www.webconferencesupport.com