[802.3_DIALOG] OIF CEI-28G-VSR Response Ad Hoc: Webpage

Dear Ad hoc members,

As discussed at last phone conference, I had requested a website for us to store meeting materials related to our ad hoc.  The webpage is now live.  Please see http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/OIF_VSR_liaison/index.html .

As a reminder, discussion, including meeting announcements, should be directed to the 802.3 Working Group Dialog Reflector.  Information for subscribing to the reflector may be found at http://www.ieee802.org/3/dialog_reflector.html.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, OIF CEI-28G-VSR Response Ad Hoc