[802.3_DIALOG] Announcing Ethernet Bandwidth Assessment Ad hoc Reflector / Webpage / 1st Meeting

All,

This email is to inform all that the Bandwidth Assessment Ad hoc webpage / and reflector have been set up.  (My thanks to Mr. Diab for his hard work!)

The webpage may be found at http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/bwa/index.html.  For details on joining the ad hoc reflector, please see http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/bwa/reflector.html.  Please note that in the short-term I will continue to copy the “DIALOG” reflector, but that all conversations should be directed to the Ethernet Bandwidth Assessment (BWA) ad hoc reflector.  I will also be using the ad hoc reflector for future meeting announcements.

An initial kick-off conference call is being planned for Feb 28.  To assist in planning the phone conference time, individuals interested in participating should contact me.  The agenda for the meeting will be to do an introduction to the ad hoc and its scope.

A ½ day meeting at the March 2011 Plenary in Singapore is also being planned.  Individuals interested in participating should contact me to assist in room planning.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 Industry Connections Ethernet Bandwidth Assessment Ad hoc