[802.3_DIALOG] Updated 4-Pair PoE CFI Consensus Presentation

Team
   An updated version of 4-pair PoE CFI consensus slide deck is available at http://www.ieee802.org/3/cfi/0313_2/CFI_02_0313.pdf

  This includes updated list of supporters and also some minor updates to overall slide deck based on some feedback that came our way in the last week.  If there are more additions to supporter list – we will generate another version by end of this week.  Meanwhile, I request everyone who has expressed their interest to be a supporter to check and make sure their name is listed on the slide deck and also their affiliation is listed correctly.  If you see your name missing or any other mistakes in spelling or affiliation, please reach out to me.

Thanks
Kousi