[802.3_DIALOG] IEEE-Standards Association Research Study 2013

Dear Colleagues,

Please take the opportunity to participate in the IEEE-SA Research Study survey detailed below.

Best regards,
  David

-----

Dear EC members,

Please encourage your participants to take the following survey from the Standards Association.  I've copied the background info below.

http://www.bddonline.com/data/ieee-sa2013study.htm

Regards,

--Paul

Welcome to the IEEE-Standards Association Research Study 2013 facilitated by Business Development Directives (BDD).

Our firm, an independent third party and leading market research company (ISO certified), has been retained to conduct the study.  As your views and participation are extremely important to the future of the IEEE-SA, we greatly appreciate your taking a few minutes to help them out. Please know, however, that the information you provide will be kept in strict confidence and utilized in aggregate -- no individual name or response will be provided to the IEEE-SA.