[802.3_DIALOG] 25G Call-for-Interest discussion

Greetings,

As many of you may have heard during the IEEE 802.3 interim meeting in Indian Wells, CA last week, there was some discussion about having a 25G call-for-interest.

For those that would like to participation in the discussions on this subject, please feel free to contact me directly via email at bbooth@xxxxxxxx or brbooth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx so that I can add your name to the distribution list.

The first conference call will be held on Friday, February 7th at 8 AM PST. Details for the call will be email only to those on the distribution list.

Thank you!
Brad Booth