[802.3_DIALOG] Announcing 25Gb/s Ethernet Architecture Ad-hoc

Hi,

I’d like to announce the formation of an Architecture ad-hoc to support the 25Gb/s Ethernet study group. Matt Brown from APM has graciously offered to lead this effort and he will be sending out meeting announcements shortly.

We will be using the 25Gb/s Study group reflector for all communication so if you have not already joined please do so - instructions are on the 25Gb/s Study Group page http://www.ieee802.org/3/25GSG/index.html
[This email has been copied to the dialog reflector this time in case people haven’t had a chance to join the 25GE reflector yet]

The purpose of the ad-hoc will be to discuss the different areas of work (RS/PCS/FEC/PMDs/AN/EEE) that will fall under the work of the group and make sure we are prepared with content and contributions to be able to make progress in September’s meeting.

I look forward to the discussions at the meetings.

Regards,
Mark