[802.3_DIALOG] FW: NG-EPON IC interim meeting, November 2014, San Antonio, TX, USA

Forwarded on behalf of the NG-EPON ad hoc:

From: Marek Hajduczenia [mailto:marek.hajduczenia@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2014 12:34 PM
To: STDS-802-3-NGEPON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: NG-EPON IC interim meeting, November 2014, San Antonio, TX, USA

Dear Participants of the NG-EPON Industry Connections ad-hoc,

Meeting Information:

The NG-EPON IC ad-hoc will be holding a half-day Interim Meeting on Sunday, November 2, 2014 from 1:00PM to 6:00PM, co-located with the 802 Plenary Meeting, Monday, November 3rd through Thursday, November 6th, 2014, in Grand Hyatt San Antonio, San Antonio, TX, USA.

Registration and meeting details may be found at http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/san_antonio_1114.html. You are strongly encouraged to make your reservations as soon as possible. Registration for the Plenary Meeting that week is done using the following link: http://802world.org/plenary/

Call For Contributions:

During the upcoming meeting in San Antonio, we will focus on addressing any received comments on the NG-EPON IC draft report, resolving any outstanding work items, and discussing contributions submitted to the ad-hoc. We have still a few items open, namely:

- advanced modulation schemes in access

- tunable transmitters and receivers

- optical amplification

- advanced FEC

Your contributions addressing any of these topics would be most welcome.

Call for comments

Draft report D0.8 has been posted online in the private area of the NG-EPON IC ad-hoc in both clean (http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/ngepon/private/report/NG-EPON%20IC%20Report%20R08%20clean.docx) and diff (http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/ngepon/private/report/NG-EPON%20IC%20Report%20R08%20diff.docx) versions. Diff version is provided for reference only. Please use the clean version to comment. Comments should be submitted using comment bubbles embedded in the Word file. This will allow Editors to aggregate comments from individual authors and process them prior to the meeting. Please submit your comments by 24th October EOB.

I am looking forward to seeing you in San Antonio.

Best Regards,

Marek Hajduczenia

Acting Chair, IEEE NG-EPON IC ad-hoc