Re: [802.3_DIALOG] announcing the Architecture ad-hoc to support IEEE 802.3 Next Generation Enterprise Access BASE-T PHY study group

Thanks Dave.

Meeting announcements will be going out soon on the NGBASET reflector.

Regards

Peter

Peter Jones             Cisco Systems

Principal Engineer      3600 Cisco Way

ENG Switching Software  San Jose, CA, 95134 USA

Tel: +1 408 525 6952    Fax: +1 408 527 4698

Email:                  petejone at cisco.com

Twitter:                @petergjones