[802.3_DIALOG] Future 50 Gigabit Ethernet CFI

Dear Colleagues:

I wanted to let everyone know that a number of people have started preliminary discussions that would lead towards having a Call-for-Interest on the topic of single lane 50 Gigabit/s Ethernet at a future plenary meeting of 802.3.  If anyone is interested in helping and contributing, please let me know or talk to me In Pittsburgh.  As we get further along, we will be sharing some of the plans and data we are gathering to support the CFI.

Regards,
Mark