From: Mark Nowell (mnowell) [mailto:mnowell@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2015 10:32 PM
To: STDS-802-3-DIALOG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_DIALOG] Support for 50GE...200GE CFI

Hi,

Next week’s  CFI consensus presentation for 50G, 100G and 200G Ethernet has been going through a number of review cycles with those that indicated interest to be involved in the reviews.  I wanted to share the latest draft deck to the wider group to gather any feedback and to seek any support.

You can find the latest version of the draft here.

Please let me know if you are interested in being included as a supporter.

Thank you for your time and consideration…

Best regards…Mark