[802.3_DIALOG] Seeking interested individuals for IEEE 802.3 YANG

Dear Colleagues,

In the interest of building consensus I want to announce that I intend to make a request for a Call for Interest on the topic of YANG models at the March 2016 IEEE 802.3 plenary meeting. If anyone is interested in helping and contributing, please contact me at <zhuangyan.zhuang@xxxxxxxxxx>. Or if you have any question or suggestion on this, please also feel free to contact me.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,

Yan