[802.3_DIALOG] Approval of ECDC

All,

I am happy to announce that the ECDC IC was approved at the December 2015 IEEE-SA Standards Board meeting.

I will be working with 802.3 leadership to get the webpage and reflector set up, while also planning for the January 2016 Interim.  I will announce the reflector availability as soon as possible, and will announce January sessions of the ECDC once I have received confirmation of rooms for the January meeting.

My thanks to all for making this latest effort a success.  I sat in on the ICCom meeting last week, and it was clear that the number of initial participants made a favorable impression on the members.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Acting Chair, ECDC IC