[802.3_DIALOG] Announcement IEEE 802.3 NG-ECDC Ad hoc- Jan 2016 Interim

All,

The IEEE 802.3 Industry Connections NG-ECDC Ad Hoc will be meeting during the IEEE 802 Jan Interim Meeting (week of January 17, 2016).  Meeting details, hotel reservations and registration links may be found at the following URL: http://802world.org/wireless/.    Please make your hotel reservations as soon as possible.

The NG-ECDC Ad Hoc will have 3 sessions during the week –

Session 1 - Monday (Jan 18) – 8:30 – 9:00am

Scope / Agenda – Ad Hoc Formation

Session 2 - Wednesday (Jan 20) 7:00pm – 9:00pm

Scope / Agenda – YANG Models

Requested by – Yan Zhuang, Huawei

Session 3 - Wednesday (Jan 20) 8:00pm – 10:00pm

Scope / Agenda – 400G 40km

Requested by – Yoshiaki Sone, NTT

Individuals interested in presenting for either announced topics in Session 2 or 3 shall send a request to me.   Presentations should be kept to 20 minutes in duration, excluding time for questions and answers.  Requests for presentation time greater than 20 minutes will be considered on a case-by-case basis, and the requestor should contact the chair prior to making the request to justify the additional time.  As Acting Chair, I reserve the right to introduce parties to each other in the interest of consensus building, if the two (or more) parties are planning a presentation on a similar topic.

Anyone wishing to present, please provide the following information:

Name of presenter (including affiliation)

Title of presentation

Length of time requested (this should include time for questions and answers

Brief description of topic

The presentation request date is two Thursdays preceding the meeting.  For the Jan Interim meeting, requests for presentation time shall be made to me at jdambrosia@xxxxxxxx  and must be made by Thursday, Jan 7, 2016.  The presenter shall e-mail a PDF, soft-copy version of the presentation to me at jdambrosia@xxxxxxxx by Monday of the week preceding the meeting.  For the Jan Interim, presentations must be submitted by Monday, Jan 11, 2016..  While deadline dates have been provided, in the interest of meeting planning, I will appreciate if individuals contact me as soon as possible with their presentation.

Regards

John D’Ambrosia

Acting Chair, IEEE 802.3 Industry Connections NG-ECDC Ad hoc.