[802.3_DIALOG] ITU-T SERIES K: PROTECTION AGAINST INTERFERENCE ad hoc in Macau

Colleagues,

Mr. Law has tasked me with keeping on top of the ITU-T SERIES K: PROTECTION
AGAINST INTERFERENCE documents. ITU-T has informed us of updates to three
documents:

http://ieee802.org/3/private/liaison_docs/itu/ITU_SG5-LS-136_to_IEEE_802d3_a
tt1-Kd20.pdf

http://ieee802.org/3/private/liaison_docs/itu/ITU_SG5-LS-136_to_IEEE_802d3_a
tt2-Kd21.pdf

http://ieee802.org/3/private/liaison_docs/itu/ITU_SG5-LS-136_to_IEEE_802d3_a
tt3-Kd45.pdf

and a liaison memo:

http://ieee802.org/3/minutes/jan16/incoming/ITU_SG5-LS-136_to_IEEE_802d3.pdf

As the letter was sent with IEEE 802.3 as an addressee in the "For
information to:" field, it is informative and no response is required.  The
ad hoc will give an executive summary of the latest versions of the
documents with the hope that 802.3 members will share this information with
their colleagues involved with safety and compliance.

As this information is of particular interest to our power projects,
P802.3bt has graciously made 1 hour available for the ad hoc, from 8AM to
9AM on Wednesday at the March plenary.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, IEEE P802.3bp 1000BASE-T1 PHY Task Force
http://www.ieee802.org/3/bp/index.html
Chair, IEEE P802.3bw 100BASE-T1 PHY Task Force
http://www.ieee802.org/3/bw/index.html
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group
http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR