[802.3_DIALOG] [802.3_YANG] Doodle poll for IEEE 802.3 YANG SG conference calls

Dear Colleagues,

First of all, thank you very much for your support of this work in Macau meeting. We’ll start to move forward now!

As you may see, the IEEE 802.3 YANG Data Model(s) SG will meet on Monday May 23rd during the Whistler interim meeting, meeting information can be found at http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07ec2y15xh327af4f4&llr=bqlaqkgab&showPage=true.

We have a web page set up for the SG at http://www.ieee802.org/3/YANG/index.html. A new reflector is available as well now, please subscribe the reflector for further announcements and discussions.

To facilitate our work before the interim session, I would propose to have several bi-weekly conference calls for the IEEE 802.3 YANG. To find out a proper time for most, a doodle poll link was created as follows. Please select and let me know your preferred time during the week:

http://doodle.com/poll/qvab3ui7vf9pzav4

Please also feel free to share the poll link to those who might be interested. Thank you for your help and considerations.

Best Regards,

Yan