[802.3_DIALOG] Editorial update to IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group Operations Manual (OM)

Colleagues,

It was pointed out that Figure 3 in the IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group Operations Manual (OM), which illustrates the typical Working Group meetings during an LMSC plenary week, contained errors. I have corrected these errors in an editorial update to the Operations Manual and I have posted the updated version (6.1.1) to the rules web page.

<http://www.ieee802.org/3/rules/index.html>

Best regards,

Adam Healey
Vice Chair, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group