[802.3_DIALOG] January 2017 Interim

Colleagues,

802.3 will hold its interim the week of January 9, 2017 in Orange County, CA, USA. The offer will be made on Thursday at our closing plenary. The information in your badge packet is incorrect and refers to the January wireless interim hosted by 802 in Atlanta. The dates on our interim page are correct. My thanks to Pete Anslow who noticed the error.

802 will post signs correcting their error.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson

Chair, IEEE P802.3bp 1000BASE-T1 PHY Task Force

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bp/index.html

Chair, IEEE P802.3bw 100BASE-T1 PHY Task Force

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bw/index.html

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group

http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.

Portland, OR