[802.3_DIALOG] September Webpage Updated

Dear NG-ECDC Participants,

The webpage for the September meeting has been updated, including the unconfirmed minutes.  Please see http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/ngrates/public/16_09/index.html.

I spoke with Mr. Carlson before I left, and he is working to get me the file that he presented last week.  I will update the ad hoc when I have posted it.

Also, if you have not done so yet, please review the proposed changes to the ICAID, which broadens the ad hoc from “Next Generation Enterprise, Campus, and Data Center” to “New Ethernet Applications.”  The updated ICAID may be found at http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/ngrates/public/16_09/ICAID_16_0902_draft.pdf.

I am asking individuals wishing to be listed as a participant on this proposed update to contact me via email with your contact info / employer / affiliation.

Thanks in advance.

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 NG-ECDC Ad hoc