From: Chad Jones <cmjones@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, March 21, 2017 at 8:47 PM
To: "STDS-802-3-DIALOG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <STDS-802-3-DIALOG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [802.3_DIALOG] SCC18 adhoc website

All, the SCC18 adhoc website is here: http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/SCC_18/index.html. Not much to be seen there. The link to the reflector doesn’t exist yet on the site but you can subscribe to the reflector by following the information here:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/SCC_18/reflector.html

I will send an invite to the meeting early next week to give people time to subscribe to the reflector.

Chad Jones

Tech Lead, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3bt 4PPoE Task Force