[802.3_DIALOG] ITU-T SG15 Initiation of work to support IMT-2020/5G

All,

Mr. Law has requested that I review the ITU-T SG15 Initiation of work to support IMT-2020/5G in the Transport Network liaison letter <http://www.ieee802.org/3/minutes/jul17/incoming/ITU_SG15-LS-54_to_IEEE_802d3.pdf> and make a recommendation at the IEEE 802.3 closing plenary if there should be a reply, and if so, propose a draft reply.

Any individuals interested in working with me on this, please email me, and I will try to arrange time for us to talk.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia