[802.3_DIALOG] Beyond 10km Optical PHYs Study Group Update

All,

Please note that the webpage for the new Beyond 10km Optical PHYs Study Group is now available - http://www.ieee802.org/3/B10K/index.html.  Please note that the reflector is currently being set up – and I will send out another announcement when it is available.

Once the reflector is set up – I will plan on setting up an ad hoc call to discuss the September meeting and the presentations we need.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Acting Chair, IEEE 802.3 Beyond 10km Optical PHYs Study Group