[802.3_DIALOG] Upcoming 2020 NEC Public Input Open Forums
- To: STDS-802-3-DIALOG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [802.3_DIALOG] Upcoming 2020 NEC Public Input Open Forums
- From: "Law, David" <dlaw@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 21:42:21 +0000
- Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
- Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of dlaw@xxxxxxx designates 184.108.40.206 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=dlaw@xxxxxxx
- Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:spamdiagnosticmetadata :spamdiagnosticoutput:content-language:accept-language:message-id :date:thread-index:thread-topic:subject:cc:to:from :arc-authentication-results; bh=c3wJ0Lxvfc8Guoc1DzI9cGnzdhRmOAvt0opIJ2saMFY=; b=JtpC6QOq5b17AJIQa+PxZ2J8E+eauziRSQUtieG25Nz+Hu+nDQ8cD68P5KxbaX0eEO 6Fsg9rp1jQB+1+xuKdEcoAPheFpOno1OJOneIHI9Gt/NTywkyihhRIrWeCdZkeo4Bfg4 XfR71ULYZiM2OgGUf3/kPbwQiZ2APtEI2MrxYj28XJ5x5WtiuY67kfFPJWVMwHu/Y1go 7WXBo3JESQIRxVbfV+eoz4jPA0rcWf1LGQI/R/G2VSW9rz1P44Rq0D+5wwrtzloAvI6P 7SG/hLhhwanD9qJSwWUxJEspb43ylirnzPjaoY1xJkAWgENjktemYFgaelLKrUdHxLWE 22rA==
- Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1509399757; cv=none; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; b=HbUjBZ2lcCyia3FfiN2zBro5zNY3d7jfBTOpuO42dg+Ur9JbfUvHhtrPVAZLRA7utK m71wOUAW5IXD6EhMbzK6i17NAb1m0cyJG0He0VSbF0GNuGiQADX2nh07x/Y+d9ojDoGF QjDew73yliHwlL08Rja1OZf0mO5rki3eKXRpUHkRCsAPN+mb38gwY5J4gHSiQJUVIywQ qGn4yjjIaASPzfSI6tvM2I9SBvPiG0ZI8tpZ1BDE27OO3IZDXeZWVLhln6p9b/pIAFmE cUSwbYQ4yX8Ft9hChA8pXk9vbXYmgHfJp02gXYd30HW8YOxZqOBU9FSyJt9KHbhJkF9O f3Lw==
- Delivered-to: mhonarc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-help: <https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?LIST=STDS-802-3-DIALOG>, <mailto:LISTSERV@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG?body=INFO%20STDS-802-3-DIALOG>
- List-owner: <mailto:STDS-802-3-DIALOG-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- List-subscribe: <mailto:STDS-802-3-DIALOG-subscribe-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:STDS-802-3-DIALOG-unsubscribe-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- Reply-to: "Law, David" <dlaw@xxxxxxx>
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
- Thread-index: AdNRx3Un4z8fmYfOTHex0tpRsb5RxA==
- Thread-topic: Upcoming 2020 NEC Public Input Open Forums
Please see the announcement below regarding the 2020 National Electrical Code cycle and received public inputs (PI). For those that want to review the PIs for themselves, they can be found at <http://www.nfpa.org/codes-and-standards/all-codes-and-standards/list-of-codes-and-standards/detail?code=70&tab=nextedition> where a PDF for each panel are available for download. Please note that the IEEE 802.3 SCC18 Ad Hoc <http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/SCC_18/index.html> has been reviewing these PIs and is likely to bring a draft liaison letter to IEEE SCC18 in respect to PIs to the IEEE 802.3 closing plenary next week for consideration.
------ Forwarded Message ------
From: "Dave Ringle" <d.ringle@xxxxxxxx>
To: "std-liaison-reps" <std-liaison-reps@xxxxxxxx>; "stds-wg-chairs" <stds-wg-chairs@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Chris Hunter" <chunter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 10/28/2017 9:49:47 AM
Subject: Upcoming 2020 NEC Public Input Open Forums
To: SCC18 reflector list
Please see the announcement below regarding a series of 2020 National Electrical Code Open Forum Discussions. Instructions on how to join the meetings will be posted on the SCC18 website prior to the meetings. If you have specific Public Inputs that you would like to discuss, please forward them to me or to the SCC18 Secretary, Paul Myers.
Chris Hunter, Chair
IEEE-SA Standards Coordinating Committee 18
From: Paul Myers
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2017 4:01 AM
Save the dates/times!
SCC18 will be holding NEC Open Forum Discussions from 1-3 pm ET on November 7, November 21, December 5, and December 19. If you have a Public Input that you would like to discuss on the
- November 7 call, please submit to me by November 3
- November 21 call, please submit to me by November 17
- December 5 call, please submit to me by December 1
The calls on November 7, November 21, and December 5 will be an opportunity to discuss Public Inputs (PIs) to the 2020 National Electrical Code. Public Inputs can be reviewed at nfpa..org/70next.
Call-in information will be shared soon. The agenda for the meetings will be as follows:
a) Call to order, Chair's remarks
b) Approval of agenda
c) Public Inputs submitted for discussion
d) External Representative updates
e) Next meeting--date and location
Below is the list of External Representatives that have committed to participating in at least one of the calls. If you are an ER and have not made that commitment yet, please contact Chris Hunter with your availability.
IEEE-SA External Representatives for:
- Code-Making Panel (CMP)-18 and CMP-8 will be available on the November 7 call to discuss PIs for those panels.
- CMP-7, 16, 13 and 6 will be available on the November 21 call to discuss PIs for those panels.
- CMP-1 and CMP-2 will be available on the December 5 call to discuss PIs for those panels.
The December 19 call will be reserved for discussion of any CMP task group recommendations that committee members or other participants would like to discuss.
The agenda for the December 19 meeting will be as follows:
a) Call to order, Chair's remarks
b) Approval of agenda
c) Task group updates/discussion
Put Safety First!
Paul Myers, P.E.
---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.