[802.3_DIALOG] IEEE 802.3 Timestamping liaison letter ad hoc teleconference

Dear colleagues,

The IEEE 802.3 Timestamping liaison letter ad hoc teleconference will be held on Wednesday, November 29th, at 12:00 pm Pacific time (UTC 20:00). The meeting teleconference was changed from Skype to Webex.

I have a technical issue with sending the invitation over the reflector, but invitations were sent to everyone who had accepted the previous invitation. If you did not receive an invitation and are interested in this meeting, please send an email to me.

Adee Ran