[802.3_DIALOG] IEEE 802.3 Timestamping liaison letter ad hoc - updated draft response

Dear colleagues,

In the Wednesday 13th December 2017 meeting I presented a draft response (available here).

In follow-up discussions it was suggested to include further technical details and add illustrative figures. I therefore created an updated draft response, which is attached.

Due to the short time and busy schedules we will not hold another ad hoc teleconference, so I’m sending this over the reflector instead. If necessary we will hold a short ad hoc meeting during the Geneva meeting.

Best regards,

Adee Ran