[802.3_DIALOG] Invitation to participate in Sponsor Ballot of IEEE P802.3.2 (IEEE 802.3cf)
- To: STDS-802-3-DIALOG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [802.3_DIALOG] Invitation to participate in Sponsor Ballot of IEEE P802.3.2 (IEEE 802.3cf)
- From: "Law, David" <dlaw@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2018 09:27:09 +0000
- Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
- Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of dlaw@xxxxxxx designates 18.104.22.168 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=dlaw@xxxxxxx
- Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:spamdiagnosticmetadata :spamdiagnosticoutput:content-language:accept-language:message-id :date:thread-index:thread-topic:subject:cc:to:from :arc-authentication-results; bh=8Wgmtc0SE7FZynui1uO17qel+PACAiTHleEXcGBAdPM=; b=JdxfCke4I3nCoBTYu7R1FCL5/mKGDApP/ma4C98x5n40aS2DV7jovy56YNDh41caN1 o744qgQJi4s4JmjIZw95ReJVFYuAoY53LtHa9nHPyeStqGt6y8tcIKOcw+yTrCuyiWpZ 9m9UNB1uOyfswCqr4WQw+AVPpm1EE0j2C+W3HVtlx+y+a8m0NDGkDREF6fxdRBQDNmpo 6GA4XA7SUfNUHuRNTpyqYKS8FZL6Txjoro/7nlemf9PPv29/dBzumnzUlWn1rtB07hXh e0crIhwMsiH6fdkIE/RhIloIiDiXcS0FPOr9W42AhwHcAmHj/vRtBatl2L+bQz/59f7E TiLQ==
- Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1530869234; cv=none; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; b=JyanEGNR/l25T+vpgFeUGwviyTcIAqHkdPXc63Jv9uLywGRtluHIxT6uN8YQc6xaAX /iYgdlw4ZJn0GNVDRpVljNdVAZorHULbYDz3U/4VVzqVOjn9RVLptFxKrH0DBuxD+oZs hT6+nZ2xnyK4jqCZJQNZscjCKzpKzESpEDJM12FSGrpB075yQ68UBdUYrcFaN5oPYalM T7j18COe3kUWL02USiAHSKnkLlDp4Xw19iSx0QmaOioQfP0HrZTBDolnO7/pf70J/clg 5Hs9Zx0c00Zo4UE1gYLss7vselcL8qbBTuyDnCXuYHd9XJaQVcFHoPD7xMbtZz79vcY0 K1Fw==
- Delivered-to: mhonarc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-help: <https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?LIST=STDS-802-3-DIALOG>, <mailto:LISTSERV@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG?body=INFO%20STDS-802-3-DIALOG>
- List-owner: <mailto:STDS-802-3-DIALOG-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- List-subscribe: <mailto:STDS-802-3-DIALOG-subscribe-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:STDS-802-3-DIALOG-unsubscribe-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- Reply-to: "Law, David" <dlaw@xxxxxxx>
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
- Thread-index: AdQVCtEpXPCE5fu/S2Gd6z6Hr5FcxQ==
- Thread-topic: Invitation to participate in Sponsor Ballot of IEEE P802.3.2 (IEEE 802.3cf)
Draft standards within the IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group pass through two balloting cycles, first through IEEE 802.3 Working Group Ballot, then through Sponsor Ballot. If you wish to take part in the Sponsor Ballot of the IEEE P802.3.2 (IEEE 802.3cf) draft please follow the instructions found below. Please note that you have to join the ballot group by 4th August 2018, 23:59 Eastern Time.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Chair, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group
Phone: +44 1631 563729
To participate, you must have access to myProject through an IEEE Web Account <http://www.ieee.org/about/help/my_account/web_account.html>. This is the same IEEE Web Account you would use to access the IEEE attendance tool.
If you are an IEEE-SA member:
Follow this process:
1. Log onto myProject; click the link for myBallot <https://development.standards.ieee.org/my-site/home>.
2. Click the link for "Show/Join Open Ballot Invitations" <https://development.standards.ieee.org/my-site/open-ballot-invitations>.
3. Scroll down until you find IEEE P802.3.2 (IEEE 802.3cf); then scroll over to the right margin and click "join" under the "Actions" column. If you cannot see IEEE P802.3.2 (IEEE 802.3cf) please check the 'Show All Open Ballot Invitations' box.
4. Enter or select an affiliation from the drop down menu (appearing as you key in your affiliation in the Organization window), select your classification category, and click "OK" at the bottom of the screen. You will receive an on-screen confirmation that you successfully joined the group.
If you are not an IEEE SA Member:
You can either enrol in a single ballot by paying a per-ballot fee or you can join the IEEE SA by choosing an option link below. Joining the IEEE SA entitles you to participate in as many sponsor ballots as you like for the year.
OPTION 1 - I am already an IEEE Member and I want to add Standards Association Membership. Go to: <http://www.ieee.org/membership_services/index.html>
OPTION 2 - I am not an IEEE Member but would like to enroll in both IEEE and IEEE Standards Association. Go to: <http://www.ieee.org/membership_services/membership/join/index.html>.
OPTION 3 - I am not interested in becoming an IEEE Member, however I would like to enroll as a Standards Association Member only. Go to: <http://standards.ieee.org/sa-mem/join.html>
If you are interested in paying a per ballot fee please contact me <David_Law@xxxxxxxx>.
OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF BALLOTERS
Once the document is ready to be balloted, you will receive notification via email. You will typically have 30 days to review the document and return the ballot with your vote. By agreeing to participate in this ballot you have an *obligation* to respond. Failure to return a completed ballot may disqualify you from participating in future ballots.
To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-3-DIALOG list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-3-DIALOG&A=1