[802.3_DIALOG] IEEE 802.3 updated to ITU-T HNT, ANT and OTNT Standardization Work Plans

Dear Colleagues,

Based on our respective meeting cycles IEEE 802.3 will need to provide updates to the ITU-T HNT, ANT and OTNT Standardization Work Plans at our upcoming September 2018 interim meeting series. The related incoming liaison letters are listed below.

I have therefore asked Bob Grow <bob.grow@xxxxxxxx>, Marek Hajduczenia <mxhajduczenia@xxxxxxxxx> and Steve Trowbridge <steve.trowbridge@xxxxxxxxx> to lead the drafting of proposed liaison letters to provide the IEEE 802.3 updates for the ITU-T HNT, ANT and OTNT Standardization Work Plans respectively. They have each kindly agreed to do this. The drafts they develop will be considered by the IEEE 802.3 Working Group at its interim meeting on Thursday 13th September 2018.

Please contact the respective individual if you wish to contribute to the drafting of any of these letters.

Thanks and best regards,
  David

----

ITU-T SG15: Access Network Transport (ANT) Standards Overview and Work Plan liaison letter
http://www.ieee802.org/3/minutes/mar18/incoming/ITU_SG15-LS-91_to_IEEE_802d3.pdf

ITU-T SG15: Home Network Transport (HNT) Standards Overview and Work Plan liaison letter
http://www.ieee802.org/3/minutes/mar18/incoming/ITU_SG15-LS-92_to_IEEE_802d3.pdf

ITU-T SG15: Optical Transport Networks & Technologies (OTNT) Standardization Work Plan liaison letter
http://www.ieee802.org/3/minutes/mar18/incoming/ITU_SG15-LS-100_to_IEEE_802d3.pdf

ITU-T SG15: ANT and HNT documents liaison letter
http://www.ieee802.org/3/minutes/mar18/incoming/ITU_SG15-LS-90_to_IEEE_802d3.pdf