[802.3_DIALOG] Ethernet Bandwidth Assessment, Part II Announcements

Title: Ethernet Bandwidth Assessment, Part II Announcements

All,

I would like to thank Mr. Healey for setting up the webpage / reflector for the new Ethernet Bandwidth Assessment effort.  When you get a moment, please sign up for the reflector.  Please see http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/bwa2/reflector.html.

Also, I would like to announce that, as discussed at the September Interim, I have asked Xinyuan Wang to champion the data gathering in the Asia Pacific region.  Any individuals in the Asia Pacific region who have data for the BWA, Part II, should reach out to Xinyuan.  My thanks to him for agreeing to take on this effort.

Regards,

John DAmbrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 New Ethernet Applications Ad hoc