Re: [802.3_DIALOG] IEEE 802.3 100G Lambda Study Group Logistics

I’m moving all email traffic over to the 100G Lambda Study Group reflector now that we have a number of people subscribed to it.   This is last message to the dialog reflector

Outlook invitations just went out for the announced ad hocs (below) on the Study Group reflector.  Ad hoc details can be found here: http://www.ieee802.org/3/100G_OPTX/public/adhoc/

If you haven’t yet but wish to join the 100G Lambda study group reflector, please find the instructions here:  http://www.ieee802.org/3/100G_OPTX/index.html

Regards,

Mark