[802.3_DIALOG] PARs from other WGs

Colleagues:

As has become my norm, I’ve taken a pass at review of PARs from other WGs in preparation for the upcoming plenary in Vancouver (http://www.ieee802.org/PARs.shtml).  There is only one PAR (besides the 802.3 PAR) and an NCAID extension for our consideration.  I found little to comment on, but comments from others are invited.

802.11be Enhancements for Extremely High Throughput

1.1  It appears the project as been assigned the amendment number 802.11be.

5.3  Dependence on another standard question not answered.  Please answer.

802.1 Nendica ICAID extension

No comments.

—Bob Grow