Re: [802.3_DIALOG] Welcome to Salt Lake City (my home town)

Hi Craig,

Thanks so much for putting this together! Having info from a local is a terrific bonus for our folks, and compliments the TRAVEL page, http://ieee802.org/3/interims/may19/travel.html from our host.

Safe travels, everyone, and see you next week in Salt Lake City!

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson

Chair, P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force

Acting Chair, Beyond 10 Gb/s Automotive Electrical PHYs Study Group

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group

http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.

Portland, OR