From: John DAmbrosia [mailto:jdambrosia@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 16 May 2019 14:53
To: STDS-802-3-DIALOG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_DIALOG] Updated Proposed Liaison to 3GPP

All,
Based on feedback received on the last proposal and a new liaison from 3GPP, Pete Anslow and I updated the proposed response to 3GPP.  If there are any objections to the proposed response, please direct to the DIALOG reflector.

As always, approval of such liaisons are the responsibility of the 802.3WG, so the proposed response would be considered for approval next Thursday at the 802.3WG meeting.

Regards,

John D'Ambrosia