[802.3_DIALOG] Invitation to participate in Standards Association Ballot of IEEE P802.3cq
- To: STDS-802-3-DIALOG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [802.3_DIALOG] Invitation to participate in Standards Association Ballot of IEEE P802.3cq
- From: "Law, David" <dlaw@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 11:04:27 +0000
- Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
- Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of prvs=00731c6c7b=dlaw@xxxxxxx designates 18.104.22.168 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom="prvs=00731c6c7b=dlaw@xxxxxxx"
- Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:content-language :accept-language:message-id:deferred-delivery:date:thread-index :thread-topic:subject:cc:to:from; bh=pCswycBjpG/9vmJpFsPJb+AV8B22BoHY5LJl8wm+SDU=; b=n9tOnMPG3NskQ6vWW+MKSoxejI37iNXRSv+C+bpt0qJg4fc+ZeYAttklc+UZZ6WF8U D951SXvvz/ua0eOkhLpLE8Kz6Qu5oU880poZtCTKO4jX1TW4HkG3Xr08rBdXa3qvwIps dBkcYRGKJUUy+bmty75yo1hr+bfq6zsdbRd45Rgf5LcehL6gGbY7dFf75uhsdlRhbzTs VkHKoqP5g3MZZ3e4HcjTxcjrZB8O8KUnVKehuNS3CiVSy1x/3KovysxQNaDFCwJhVpTx CBdoukbSAa1WS8E4obDiLP4YSLOgUjLehB6IwD65oGrtrkFb4aqGnRXkGlAKpQ+H/6y/ prfw==
- Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1560942314; cv=none; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; b=w2BRiHJTtzzABpQsHRBj8InJDMHIhwLg50I66WZcSTtWMjxy1zc3pG+NoLwUNNk4y3 JUHUNC5+dJloD2G73Eb9YPEhSc56760VhAI8h8v/847eM7Xca9OSIgF9XAhCv7qaUXfa g8yKlDnEsIxgY924qS5/lf1Ujog/VCsi79sycqRdtlLcrwYStVhyFkWTsOVyazO0eq9Z 5BjL2ZE2NDugONgAcbOKgnXcCF0jybpPUu8K5ArlNVkVo2RBx4ttGxqxztp2qu+eoLlT Tc4ycq9HXDVxv3+EAWN6wEiqxEMSHs1SYpX5mFt3vMhNuKe2y9msVUA+Gem4OfL3wzjD KQmA==
- Deferred-delivery: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 11:00:00 +0000
- Delivered-to: mhonarc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 emlpav01.ieee.org x5JB5Zj6010825
- List-help: <https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?LIST=STDS-802-3-DIALOG>, <mailto:LISTSERV@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG?body=INFO%20STDS-802-3-DIALOG>
- List-owner: <mailto:STDS-802-3-DIALOG-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- List-subscribe: <mailto:STDS-802-3-DIALOG-subscribe-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:STDS-802-3-DIALOG-unsubscribe-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- Reply-to: "Law, David" <dlaw@xxxxxxx>
- Thread-index: AdUmi9/0yrMWjbHMQoGGB0c5wtn37g==
- Thread-topic: Invitation to participate in Standards Association Ballot of IEEE P802.3cq
Draft standards within the IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group pass through two balloting cycles, first through IEEE 802.3 Working Group Ballot, then through Standards Association Ballot. If you wish to take part in the Standards Association Ballot of the IEEE P802.3cq draft please follow the instructions found below. Please note that you have to join the ballot group by 17-July-2019, 23:59 Eastern Time.
If you have any questions, please contact me.
Chair, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group
To participate, you must have access to myProject through an IEEE Web Account <http://www.ieee.org/about/help/my_account/web_account.html>. This is the same IEEE Web Account you would use to access the IEEE attendance tool.
If you are an IEEE-SA member:
Follow this process:
1. Log onto myProject; click the link for myBallot <https://development.standards.ieee.org/my-site/home>.
2. Click the link for "Show/Join Open Ballot Invitations" <https://development.standards.ieee.org/my-site/open-ballot-invitations>.
3. Scroll down until you find IEEE P802.3cq; then scroll over to the right margin and click "join" under the "Actions" column. If you cannot see IEEE P802.3cq please check the 'Show All Open Ballot Invitations' box.
4. Enter or select an affiliation from the drop down menu (appearing as you key in your affiliation in the Organization window), select your classification category, and click "OK" at the bottom of the screen. You will receive an on-screen confirmation that you successfully joined the group.
If you are not an IEEE SA Member:
You can either enroll in a single ballot by paying a per ballot fee or you can join the IEEE SA by choosing an option link below. Joining the IEEE SA entitles you to participate in as many Standards Association ballots as you like for the year.
OPTION 1 - I am already an IEEE Member and I want to add Standards Association Membership. Go to: <http://www.ieee.org/membership_services/index.html>
OPTION 2 - I am not an IEEE Member but would like to enroll in both IEEE and IEEE Standards Association. Go to: <http://www.ieee.org/membership_services/membership/join/index.html>.
OPTION 3 - I am not interested in becoming an IEEE Member, however I would like to enroll as a Standards Association Member only. Go to: <http://standards.ieee.org/sa-mem/join.html>
If you are interested in paying a per ballot fee please contact <David_Law@xxxxxxxx>.
OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF BALLOTERS
Once the document is ready to be balloted, you will receive notification via email. You will typically have 30 days to review the document and return the ballot with your vote. By agreeing to participate in this ballot you have an *obligation* to respond. Failure to return a completed ballot may disqualify you from participating in future ballots.
To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-3-DIALOG list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-3-DIALOG&A=1